Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Really old old times....

I oso forgotten when is it,
but i still remembered,
i really hated of growing up,
because i knew that i am going to graduate from primary school after UPSR,
no chance of meeting my friends anymore, y?
because,
i moved to my current address....

Some more,
in the deep shit i dunno by how,
but i really lost all their contact,
so i really really wan to 'sei' at that time,
haha...

But recently,
i found back most of them,
through the help of FACEBOOK (I love YOU!!!!),
so,
i get bk contact with them, haha..^^

Belowing is some of the pic of that time,
hehe,
try ur best to locate me,
wakaka..^^









Really miss them so so much...










1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi~~passed by ur blog here~~
let's hang out for gathering next time ya~~~
all the best~
~hooi yin~