Thursday, June 11, 2009

PM (personal message)

This is her latest pm;
Eewen's latest pm:
vision: desa park city,
mission: marry kseng,
goals: treat him better and save rm50 perday
So,
i oso wanna change my pm;
KS's latest pm:
vision: desa park city Semi D,
mission: marry eewen,
goal: bring her RM50 everyday so tat she can help me to save it
But,
after i saw the house today,
instead of RM50,
maybe tmr i need to start saving RM100 everyday,
if not she wil run off to Eric when she is 29s',
haha~~~~

4 comments:

jerry said...

lol...told u edi..live rumah papan

cool_ks said...

den, rm1000 oredi enuf, 1000 / 50 = 20, wah, den u fast fast wash u '8 month 15' n wait me to marry u, haha~~~

jerry said...

walao mr lee....u not tired 1 ar...3.18pm reach home dowan slp then reply my comment oh..GAM DONG arrrr....i slept dead edi..hahahah.mou man tai la!!!!!i will marry u

cool_ks said...

haha, gan jiong c u leave me a comment mah, den i sacrified my sleeping time to reply u oso worth de, haha~~~~