Monday, June 15, 2009

Again, my LeG

Caution: 18SG, watch it at your own risk!!!!!!







You know~~~~~
Even Hero will fall once in their life time,

and You know~~~~
I aint any Hero,
so You know lah,
I will fell not only once~~~~
Thats why You should know for sure,
THIS IS THE PIC which I FALL DOWN~~~~~~
HAIZ!!!!!!
wut i was trying to do is to grab the ball,
but .........................
yaya,
I know I know,
I POKAI,
haha...
what a pitiful leg,
SRY LAH MY LeG,
I will try to sayang u as much as i can,
so that u will recover soon X_X
The lesson i learnt is.....
nxt time must buy more expensive de ADIDAS shoes,
more grip, den wont fell down again, haha..^^

3 comments:

jerry said...

cheat me la?said u hurt ur face!herkkk!dai sei!

cool_ks said...

haha, i noe u wont angry de rite.^^
aiyo, oredi in pain still u say me dai sei, sam tong T_T

jerry said...

ahhahaha...see i so worried lo last nite. worry tht u bcum more n more MAN, many lengluis will go for u edi..where im gonna stand then?!