Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our mighty monorail

Actually who built our monorail? give me his/her name, to let me kill tat guy, so tat no1 going to be suffer anymore.....

Haih, it was a sunny saturaday, i jz finished my work at 12.30pm, haven eaten my lunch, tot of driving home 1st den oni go out da bao......

I din get into the 1st train, although i could at 1st, jz because i dun wan to packed with those ppl, so i rather to wait for the second train....

Is kinda weird, because the second train showed up half and hours after tat, although is still very packed, but i dun think i got patience to wait for nxt one, so i got into it....

Tot of going home peacefully, listening to jj mp3, sudd pop up announcement claimed there is some technical failure, and asked all of us to get down... tat time i was at the bukit bintang station....

......

An hour passed, den another announcement asked us to refund the ticket at the counter, damned.....

Finally, I decided to walk to the hang tuah lrt station, which is my last resort....

Walau, really not near eh....zha dao....

......

Took me 30++ minute to walk to the destination, but when i almost reached the station, sudd i saw a figure on the sky passing through, is our MONORAIL!!!!!!!!



DAMN>>>>> WHO DESIGNED IT!!!!!



and i lost my appetite, still with empty stomach i went back home....

1 comment:

jerry said...

hahahaha~~~u r reli lucky ler..i wanna met this situation oso dun hv~~aih~~kwok seng...NI JIU HAO lAR!