Monday, August 3, 2009

If you want to kao me, you may need to read tis, haha~~^^

After having a conversation with ms eewen,
get to post this~~~^^

Actually
Possibility to get a gf/bf of 100% match of own ideal type (理想情人) is very very low,
cause everyone have their weakness and imperfection.


For instance,
MR A want a handsome and rich bf,
Yeah, MS B is very handsome just like Daniel Wu, but he is very poor until left RM100 in his RHB account,
how~~?


MR C wish that his gf can acc him for outdoor sport, and manage to cook for him,
Yes, MS D is a very sporty gal, who likes sports jz like C, but her cooking killed a mouse bfore, and sent her brother into hospital bfore,
how~~?


Well...
what i m trying to carry out is,

Love is totally blind,

once fall into it,
considered eyes handicapped (没得救),
accept everything of him/her,
no matter good or bad~~~


Thinking tat he/ she can change the bad of her/him?
but in the end,
accepting it as fate~~~^^


Last part is bout my ownself~~~
actualy i dun have any requirement on her,

as long is a 'she' (of coz lah),
good characteristic (no lan si),
can tolerate of my clumsyness (i think i m improving dy),
dun blame me of nt being romantic jz like others (i m still learning),
can play with jokes and 'zha' by me (i m evil~~~^^),
not too fat~~~~ (old dy nvm lah, coz i oredi fat jor tat time)
and dun mind i m nt tall enuf T_T


I m not asking for leng lui, cause i noe I m not leng zai,
but at least,
in my acceptable zone lah.^^

Lastly,
FEEL which is the main factor

So, wish u all the best, although i m the better choice,
but i believe tat he can bring u to heaven, or...hell for your kinds, haha..^^

oh~~~so if you? you? you? think tat you fullfill the conditions upthere,
you r welcomed to have a try on me, haha~~~^^

8 comments:

lalalabird said...

I totally fulfill all de requirements above!!
I am a "she"..
I hav good characteristics - too many tat i can't tell u one by one here..
I am understanding..
I won't blame u for not romantic enough..
I can joke vf u~
I think i am slim..
N I m shorter than u, so i dun mind ur height.. wahahha
N I hav feelings for u.. but de feelings is all about frenship!! WAHAHAHHA.. So, i can't paktor vf u.. N de most important reason is.... yea.. u noe de answer ^^
anyway, all de best!! good luck!!

cool_ks said...

r u sure?
i mean acceptable appearance eh~~~~
haha, yalah, actually u very good,
but unfortunately u aint more single~~~~
i shud post tis 1 years ago i guess, haha^^

take care lah baka^^

Unknown said...

Whatever, just FEEL is enough la...don't be so tamak la...haha! "Ai" ren...bluek! =P

cool_ks said...

yeah, mr X finally leave me a comment, feel so touched eh^^

yalo, i m waiting u to introduce me ur housemate, maybe she is the one leh, haha.^^

jerry said...

hahah~~~u post this bcuZ of me eh~so proud

cool_ks said...

hm...who treat u the best?^^

jerry said...

u u u !

cool_ks said...

oh yeah~~~~~^^