Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ms Jiok

Well, i know u will read this, just matter of time...^^

Jiok and me

Finally she invited me to her blog,
which only the VVIP can review^^
Shocked when i saw the latest post,
is about KS-
Yeah, is me~~~^^
Felt so warm when i read through the post,
thx for the compliment and support that you have given,
I really appreciate it..^^
Already forgotten how our friendship get started,
but I guarantee it will last forever,
although we have not meet up for more than 1 years,
and seldom chat on-9,
but still you treat me as one of your closest friend,
(hopefully not bcoz u dun have much friend),
thats made me realized that i aint bad at all for all the time^^
I know you are having some obstacles in ur relationship,
but stay tough,
is hard to meet the one you really fall on,
and he really care of you,
so need not to bother what the outsider say,
after all, they are just no- body..^^
Looking at the picture, I seem so 'Dou Gei',
so why not we meet up one day,
update each others,
and take plenty photo..
my treat of course^^
Take care and stay happy always..
CHEERS^^

2 comments:

lalalabird said...

Lol.. we wore couple shirt ler.. =p
anyway, thanks for de post.. n i stil treat u as a good fren not bcoz i hav not much frens lar... GRRrr... *whack*
thanks for de encouragement... ^^

cool_ks said...

The whole class got same shirt eh~~~~ -_-

dun worry, i wont 'xian qi' u de~~~