Monday, October 20, 2008

At the morning of 20/10/08~~

Haha, i m back...^^

2day is a very very special day, is my stupid daughter's birthday, but she went to Penang with her college friends, see how 'Important' i am? haha, nvm, i wont be cursing her for tat, i will wish her all the best..^^
but u better come back with some souvenir for me..^^

Recently, she is one of those tat acc me when i felt to talk when my head crushed and twisted by question marks, I will on9 and search for person to kacau, and fortunately, 'ji mui' just wont dissapointed me, thx, i appreciate four of u so much, haha..^^

Chatting with them help me to 'forget awhile', throw all the question marks behind, together we made jokes, and i like to make fun of u all, because i enjoy the way u all react to it, haha, so can u all see how kind i am? i bring happiness to them in this stressful life^^

I have been given lots of time for thinking, and i found that, 'love' is just one part of my life, i said tat because last time i had put it at the 1st place, i failed at last, due to the foolishness and immature of mine, haha,
In the past, i tried to turn myself into new leaf for her, changed LEE KWOK SENG

i dunno in the future wut character will be me,
am i going to be rich?
am i going to be leng zai?
am i going to be taller? (which impossible but still hope in me^^)
am i going to be mature?
am i going to be famous?
am i going to be married?
wut i m sure,
I will going to be myself, just ME^^

Actually the day after today will be our 'one month anniversary', kinda amazing i counted it until now,
My frens alway ask me the same question, how come u still rmb all this, u still miss her alot?
the answer will be 'yes, i miss her'
but this will not change anything, because i wont be disturbing her life, because i can see she is happy now..

and the good new is i m easing now, slowly...:)


Happy birthday TAN MEI THENG^^

No comments: