Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sepang Gold COast @ 23/09/10

One day, my beloved told me that, 

i) She want to eat Seafood
ii) She want to go Genting to chill cool air
iii) She want to go beach
Ish, What a greedy lady~~~~

But i m smart enough, 
thus by applying the Heuristic approach, aka The rule of thumb, 
I came out with the solution,

Lets go Port Dickson, we definitely will get to see beach there, 
and seafood at the way bk, 
and if u r lucky, u will get to see mountains, and fresh air~~^^

However, we end up spending our time at Sepang Gold Coast, ngek ngek~~ 
Why? cause I am very flexible^^

So, let pictures tell you some story:

the chalet are restricted for only hotel guests, thus we can only take pic outside>.<

My sunglasses, lousy camera having sun bath at d beach

My beloved forced me to take tis~~~ konon-nya YENG

Maybe we aint the perfect match, but still we are si wett si wett
spotted a leng zai inside toilet self capturing^^
I love tis pic d most because its nt planned^^
she is so happy^^ so do me~~


Evaluation:

Beach *tick*
Cool Cold air *tick*
Seafood Satay *tick*

Oh great, I think I satisfied her^^
Of course these are not all the pic, bt...tats all~~^^

No comments: