Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Do miss me^^

Well, the result jz got released,
finally i get sumthing which i really satisfied tis time,
hopefully i manage 2 keep on the effort during nxt sem,
and thx to those who helped me and blessed me for it,
luckily i din dissapoint u all, haha~~~^^

Holiday going to end in 4 more days,
yet so many things thatI not yet accomplish.....
so guess it have to wait~~~ T_T

Just done packing my rucksack for tonight's trip,
is the second trip for this holiday,
officially, i bankrupt dy....
but i m still happy^^

Going 2 leave home for few days,
so dun forget me,
i will be back soon~~~
do miss me everyone^^

----------------
-Happy birthday bin sheng (mr.不用紧)^^
-and to the baka tat said i m qualified to marry her if i get almost 4.0, take care, haha..^^
-and to my 4 daughter and heng dai, take care
-and theng the 宅女, dun dota too much, ever since u dota, i nvr see u on9 dy, haha..^^
-----------------

MISS ME AHHHHH~~~~~

No comments: