Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wed, lucky day Thurs, 20% bad day



EH???
who took my picture??
haha, of coz is ME, who else so childrish??
haha..^^
but dun worry, i like my ownself^^

15/4,
basically all my lecture have complete,
so today is a day off,
i m so free,
tats why i m enjoying my justea, flavor is gree tea + aloe vera, zheng~~~~
while self capture...

At noon,
because i m too free,
my mom dragged me out to lunch,
guess she is lonely,
old town again, she really old~~~
is her treat,
tats y aint take long for me to make the choice,
mocha ice blended,
the most expensive drink in the shop, another zheng~~~~

Then,
i went to take my medical report,
a report that manipulate my life, decide my fate,
very important de~~~
1st still got bits of nervous,
but u will get numb if u need to wait half and hours to get the report,
guess what???
wakaka~~~~
the result come out smooth and nice,



What I tested on??
AIDS???
tested, last time the result is nil, nw dunno lah~~~
i tested on thyroid,
dunno?? too complicated for u??
chinese-kia address it as 大颈包,
haha~~~
dun worry, from now on,
i m jz as healthy as u^^
perhaps i shud change my blog name??
since i m not Mr. Thyroxine anymore~~~




Do you know wut is the time now?
is 2.17am,
23/245 contacts in my msn still on9-ing,
maybe they r made of steel?
need not to sleep?
YENG~~~
but y i aint sleeping???



busy Self-capturing???
no~~~
because i m doing the design report~~~
and because of one of my group mates,
i need to do 2X works on it,
haiz....
adios~~~~~
----Announcement----
15/4 is my sis & ti-max(a gay dog???) bday,
and i put theng earoplane once again^^

2 comments:

jerry said...

clinic HO n HO~
hhohohohohohoho~~sure ur results will make u laugh la.hohohohoho

cool_ks said...

hohohoho,
hehehehe,
wakakaka,
^^ ^^ ^^

really happi^^

thx eewen.^^