Monday, April 27, 2009

Final comes again~~

Superb stress!!!

Final in another 3 more days,
Apparently,
i aint fully prepared,
how m i going to sit for it?
god knows....

Actually not in mood to blog now,
though there is sumthing tat i wish to tell,
perhaps when the 'mood' comes,
haha..^^

I aint greedy,
not aim for 4.0,
but pls give me a result that satisfy me~~~

Bless me,
adios XD

p/s: good luck to everyone who going to sit for exam, and to those who no need to sit for exam, dun 'lan ci', haha..^^

3 comments:

jerry said...

M-E-D .....i edi gav up!
god will bless us!

lalala said...

good luck~ my final sem is gonna start 3 days later..
=(

cool_ks said...

the exam turn up aint so hard, stil able to do it, but still doing alot of silly mistakes, guess is ks factor, mo dak gao, haha..^^

good luck everyone..^^