Friday, May 2, 2008

In My Exam....~~~~

Left the last paper for the final exam;

Knewing tis for ages, that scoring are the toughest part for exam...

I can tell everyone tat i have give all my best for the preparation,
read wutever i can read,
stuck as much as i can take inside to my head,
going in by '100% Battery AA',

During the exam, is like there is a tumor or a vacuum cleaner in my head,
blocking my the solution from reaching my hand,
clear all my memories bout that subject,
so short circuit made me cant think of anything....

Paralysed...
System down....
Low Battery....

Rather sitting there wait the examiner to ask stop, of coz i tried...read once....skip...den back to it at last for second attempt.....skip again....repeat and repeat, reverse and reverse, the solution i get was still a blank sheet, at last time dotted, in the end, i come out with frustration and sadness..... sad because of my stupidness, frustation about my own...

Wonder if i have use the wrong method? I still looking for the answer, so.... at last or the oni way is i pray hard, haha... funny but true...

Everyone tell me tat 'u have tried ur best so never mind....'
Well, guess my mind cant access 'EvER MinD'.....

Error, Access denied!!!!

GamBateh everyone For the LaSt paPeR, and skating after tat, haha..^^

Q: Are u really get 10A in ur SPM?
A: YES!!!!

=ks=

No comments: