Friday, May 2, 2008

First time

This is my first blog, excited^^

First, if u ask me what motivate me to open a new one since i oredi got 1 in friendster? u can say is the 'friendster', because whenever i blogging on it, and so 'lucky' some problem did occured, PUFF......everything gone, OHH SHIT!!!!! And is hard to leave comment on my friends' blog, WUT the hell???

Finally my best friend, 'mr ku ku jiao' have introduce me to this, so i m writing again, wakakaka^^

EHHH...wut shud i write for this very first time...????


Q: Why my blog named 'Mr. Thyroxine?"
A: Answer will be display on next blog

Q: Who is 'Mr. ku ku jiao?' and whats his specialities?
A: Haha, u too will get the answer soon, but the hint is he is a 'lengzai'^^

Q: What is the trick that ur EQ so damn high?
A: Well, nothing i can say much, but i am borned with it^^

Q: Do u consider urself as a 'Lengzai'?
A: Well, i doubt it, but everyone say my bro is more lengzai than me, so be it...

Q: Why are u different from ur bro? (asked by yann on 1am 2 May)
A: Dun worry, we still have the same father and mother, not much diff, haha.^^

Q: How come u got 10A in the SPM but now u cant do the question?
A: Guess my brain still in comma but i sure it will rise again.^^

.......
..........
...............

So many question, but i m so so tired since it is 1.34am in the morning, bb everyone..

p/s: Support Mr. Thyroxine, ks87, and support copyright^^

1 comment:

KeLviN yAp said...

what de lan r u talking bout la haha...
call me 'dai go' then i teach u la muahahaha...
n wat de hell u mean by 'lengzai'??