Friday, March 2, 2012

Singapore or Malaysia??

Is been a while since my last post, and i never realized i am actually writing this now, perhaps i m too free in office right now. I need some kind of guidance, from anyone, or anywhere, whoever that able to answer my doubt.

Talking of differences between this two places,

1st, Singapore is a high pace international hub, which mean that i will have to sustain alot of pressure and working over hour if i have decided to settle down there. and what i get in return is monetary return lo, which really a strong enhancer for me right at this moment. As i m growing older day by day, i really cant ignore the temptation coming from $$$ sign, we eat we travel, all are $$$, and i know deep down my heart that, i m LACK of it. That's the main reason why i wanna work in singapore.

For those idiot that tell me that working at singapore is no different from working here, my advise is that they go singapore to have a look by their own eye ball, there are huge difference, really tiring explaining this to them~~^^

Have a look back at Malaysia, the only thing that holding me back is, of coz ppl lo, my family la, my love one la, and my fren lo..... I noe if i leave, our bond will be loosen, as it already not so tight already, lol~~~ really mm se dak them.


Erm....i believe that the final answer is still in my hand, with more ppl's opinion, is helpless still, as I m the one that will sign the letter of offer, or not...(or worst case i wont be accepted^^) anyhow....it really tense me up, I hope that i will get support on whatever decision which i will work out soon.

Bless~~~

4 comments:

JessieThengTheng said...

no pain no gain..do wat u wish to do n don regret..十扑你啊!!!然后我去新加坡住你那边wakaka

cool_ks said...

Haha, cant blieve still got ppl comment, i was posting this coz i really too free in the office....

haiz, really tough decision...but guy really have to look toward money when we are still young~~~

JessieThengTheng said...

你觉得困难是因为妈咪吗?

cool_ks said...

Haha, not only her la, u oso ma~~~^^