Wednesday, April 13, 2011

RM2300 definitely not so attractive to Mr. Lee!!

Eventually, I got an offer from Yokohama for junior engineer post in R&D department~~ However I am still considering whether i want to take up the offer, primary reason is due to the basic salary offered by them - RM2.3k is not so attractive~~

Following are the Pro's and Con's of working over there~~

Pro's
- Strategic Location, near to my house and Traffic jam-less
- The company is a public listed company, maybe they will give me share for free?^^
- 5 working days, means off at Sat and Sun, definitely is an advantage.
- Eat home, Sleep home, Use home, guess this will save me down a lot~~^^

Con's
- Low Basic Salary, how am I going to buy my own dream house in 7 years time?
- Not such things as allowance~~>.< that's what I already predicted though...
- Career advancement, how far can I go?
- Still.... Low basic salaryyyyy


Haiz, Selecting the right job is as hard as choosing a wife. If you choose the correct wife, then you will happy after ever lo, but in case u haven chosen a wrong wife, then......OHNO~~
Same applied to choosing a work...

Should I sign the letter of appointment?

AHHHH~~~ why cant they offer a bit higher??
To be continue.....

No comments: