Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friendship

Ya, i know is been ages since i last update my blog,
so i guess no1 are gonna to view anymore? haha~~


What i should write?

Erm...
i wanna tell mei theng, sun beh, kelly, and yann,
that no matter how long we din meet each other,
still u 4 are my lovely daughter,
and i appreciate every moment together with u all,
so please dun 'len dan' me, very cham de lo,
miss u all so much~~^^

To Uni friends,
is been a while we never meet,
all busy intern-ing,
i miss u all so much as well,
do take care^^

To others,
maybe you found yourself not categorized into the list above,
but doesn't mean I forget u all,
xian, jiok sin, etc.... my inti frens,
yuli, venus, etc... my cp frens,
bla bla bla, i really cant list all out here,
but i do wan to tell u all...
take care, and friendship forever^^

errr....very 'chiong hei' already,
well....i will try to update soonly~~~^^
XD

6 comments:

JessieThengTheng said...

hey i everyday check ur blog de k..XD
wakakakakakaka..yeah frenship 4evar~

JessieThengTheng said...

and thanks ler im so happy on my bday night..^^

lalalabird said...

oi oi~ frenship forever... but wait.. where is my present?? WHAHAAHAHAH

cool_ks said...

jessie- wah, u so notice my blog de meh~~~ ya, and bcoz u, i start blogging again~~

lalala- erm...after u give me my present den i will give u mine^^
hey, come down find me yam cha lah^^

lalala said...

i hav no transport ler.. u come to d'sara to fetch me lar~ pls..... i mis ur annoying laughter! haha

cool_ks said...

errr.....how i laugh?
hahaha? hehehe? hohoho? ngek ngek?

which one u prefer, i record it and send to u, so tat u can listen it every night before get to sleep^^