Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 minute before 8/8/08

Why?
Did I wore the wrong colour underwear? wrong shirt? wrong pant?
What got wrong actually????

I went to school as usual, heavy rain today,
traffic jam at the opposite road, thinking whether MEG1 plan will be affected onot...

Attended the numerical lecture as usual,
my friends shout my name inside the lecture hall as usual,
(oredi get usual to all of this....)

UNUSUAL happen.....

the lecturer responsed to it...

"kwok seng, who is kwok seng?...bla bla...ok, now the famous one in class, u try to answer it, is very easy...bla bla..."

Still haven get noe of the atmosphere, so blur,
i shaked my head hardly...


"ok, later give me his id, i wil mark his test paper strictly....bla bla..
kwok seng, tmr please give us the answer, we depending on you"

Oh gosh, sweat......

so embarrassing.....

Finally we have half and hour break, move to tutorial class....

Sumthing unhappy happened at tat time, anyway, is not a big deal, passed.
Just forget bout my rudeness if i really hurt sumone concern....

the tutor come in, again, fren shout my name again.....

3...
2..
1.

"You know kwok seng is my ex boss name, this name is very common in chinese name"

Oh shit!!!
Why 'Kwok Seng' again?

"so nxt time when i got some question , the 1st name gonna to appear in my mind will be kwok seng"

Walaueh, wut is happening oh, i did nothing eh.....


A moment please: do u all think i m so so noisy in the class?
the answer is no, i m not, jz my fren like to shout my name for no reason, SOB...

After class we did move on with our plan,
but it took 2 hours to reach the destination, still raining,
after dinner, the photo session,
balik rumah at last,
the rain still haven stop....

Before I end...


*Please, i just want a simple and peaceful life at school, no need to draw so much attention!!!!*
*放过我吧!!*

No more KWOK SENG LA~~~~~

5 comments:

xian said...

walau, not bad huh.
go UTAR become SOOooOOoo famous until everyday, every lectures, every mins, every seconds got ppl shout "kwokseng!!kwokseng!!" ar?

whew, i want also don't have.
haha! joking la wei..

why you so `sui` one ar?
its really... aiks, speechless.

hey, you claimed that you're not noisy in class ar? got meh?
XD so, whose the talkative one har?

LOL..
let me shout once,
KWOKSENG!!!!!

cool_ks said...

wah, ppl bully me u join them, haih..^^

haha, too famous until all the bad thing come, haha..^^

really lo, i sit there listen to the lecture din talk, they still very enjoy shouting my name, swt..

haha, anyway, they are still very nice.^^

jioksin said...

hahahahaha... again, ur blog cheers me up.. =)
pity u ler.. but.. u were noisy in our a lvl class, so it's kinda hard for me to blif tat u r not noisy in ur degree class.. hahaha
popular lar u.. too "cute" d izit? lol
anyway, take k always n good luck~ hopefully no more "kwok seng kwok seng" in de class.. hehe

cool_ks said...

arrr.....is happy u said i cheer u up, but is kinda sad tat u are happy because i m bullied, haha..^^

nvmlah, since u leave me a comment, forgive u lah, haha..^^

actually, i m talkactive when the lecture haven start, but i swear i shut my mouth up when the lecturer start to talk...

wut to say? i m too popular...

god bless me

=K.Seng=

Bowie said...

I don believe u la mong seng seng... every time you no need to use door bell one coz i can hear ur voice outside...

not bad ma being popular... at least the lecturer knows u... if is a female lecturer mayb u can start "student-teacher-love".... sure u can get a first class degree one.... :-P